20 Days of Chill - Dream Winter Vacation

Day 7 of A 'lil HooHaa's 20 Days of Chill!



Today's prompt is 


Dream Winter Vacation

Hm, I guess it depends on what kind of winter you need a break from. 

If it is the cold, grey, foggy and depressing kind, then I'd probably like to escape to a warmer place. Think the Maldives where your only issue of the day is to decide whether to go left (water area), right (spa and gym) or to the opposite direction (bar):


Photo credit: Stefan


It's at Coco Bodu Hithi Resort. A friend and his girlfriend are enjoying a well deserved time-out from their busy lives. If those pictures don't say "paradise" I don't know which will!! 

Thank you, Stefan, for letting me use them!



Now if for some reason the beach is out of question, I'll just as well be happy to spend some time at a nice mountain cabin. I haven't skied in a long time, maybe I'd give it a try again. Otherwise it'd be nice to just take walks trough the freshly fallen, fluffy snow, while the sun is out and the sky is blue. As the sun is setting and it's getting seriously cold, let's come back to the log house and warm up by the fireplace.



In either scenario I'd like to sleep without interruption for at least 8 hours, not lift a finger at the kitchen, laundry room or similar and enjoy good company and food! Not all day long, though. I need some me-time. The more relaxed I feel, the more creatively I can write!

Somebody send me on one of those trips, and I'll prove it!!

Until then, do me two favours:
  1. Check out my other chilled out friends's ideas on a dream winter vacation
  2. Come back here for more tomorrow!
Thank you!

PS: Just came across this post, check out some fabulous winter wonderland scenes at National Parks.

Comments