Funny Friday - Liberty

Today’s post is an episode of a monthly feature. It’s called Funny Friday and is a collaborative project that I’ll post on the last Friday of every month. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.

Here’s today picture. It was submitted by Black Sheep Mom




1. $ 9,000, 10,000, there you go. Do you think anybody will notice that we switched places?
2. I'm getting tired of waiting. Let's leave! Yellow, blue and orange are on their own!

     
    3. My purse? Isn't it cute? Ordered it online. Got the matching wallet as well.
    4. How am I gonna light my torch? Excuse me, do you happen to have a lighter?
    5. My number in Vegas is 702-740-6969, call me some time! 


    Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile: 


    Someone Else’s Genius 
    Confessions of a part-time working mom


    Comments