Someone stole Marcia's Spandex

Do you know Marcia?


She's not Dr. Marcia Fieldstone on Network America! 
Even though it'd be cool to know her, too.


The Marcia I want to tell you about today is Marcia Kester Doyle aka Meno Mama

I met her last fall when I was welcomed into Karen's monthly writing challenge group where we do fun stuff like "Secret Subject Swap" or "Use your Words" - the latest project being "funny Friday", look out for it later this week on April 25!

Marcia is the generation between my Mom and myself. I think! She loves to write, eat chocolate and drink wine, so that makes her my friend. Also she's my fellow FBUA (Facebook User Anonymous)

Her writing is very broad. With 9 simple questions, as an example, she can tell you if you are a MILF

The other day she was asking, quite justifiably, whether we are raising an ungrateful generation? 

But my favorite post I've read from her so far is a sad one: Soaring with Eagles - a tribute to her sister Cherie who passed away. 

If you liked any of this, I would like to encourage you to sign up for her book "Who stole my Spandex?" that is going to be released early this summer:

Who Stole My Spandex? Midlife Musings from a Middle-Aged MILF...is a humorous collection of stories based on Marcia Kester Doyle's hilariously popular blog, Menopausal Mother. Take a ride on the midlife wild side with a wacky journey through menopausal pitfalls, raising a family in a madhouse, maintaining a spandex-worthy booty, and all points in between! Nothing is off limits!

The collection includes laugh-out-loud brain candy, such as "How to Annoy Your Children," "You Might Be Menopausal If...," and "Menopausal Cuckoo," along with some of her newer tales of midlife mayhem. With a dash of wit and a heavy dose of humor, this is the greatest therapy ever offered in book form…and cheaper than any therapist's bill!


Here's to Marcia and her new book! *Raising a glass of Pinot Grigio*

May many readers enjoy it! Good luck!


Comments