Getting to know you

Dear Reader,

Thank you so much for reading my posts! They are mostly about my life - so this is a post about you! 

When I publish my links on Facebook I get 80 - 100 hits on each blog post - but hardly any comments, so today I would like to know who YOU are!

I found this nice "visitor's interview" idea on Emily's blog:

All you need is love - getting to know you

Of course, as a former Starbucks coffee bean, I especially liked question number 4! 
And I took the liberty to add some more questions:


1. What is your name?
2. Where are you from?
3. Where are you living right now?
4.  What is your favorite store and/or favorite Starbucks drink?
5.  What is the name of your blog (if you have one)?  
6. What are you passionate about?
7. What else is there to know about you?

I'll start:

1. What is your name? Tamara 

2. Where are you from? Switzerland 

3. Where are you living right now? 
Switzerland - but I spent some time in San Diego, CA a couple of years back - still missing it! 

 


4. What is your favorite store and/or favorite Starbucks drink? Before becoming a mommy I used to work for Starbucks Switzerland & Austria as their head of HR, so I had many, many favorite stores and partners. One particular would be "Quai des Bergues" in Geneva - from the outdoor patio you can see Lake Geneva. Favorite drink: Pike Place Roast, prepared in a french press with a brownie as a food pairing. 



5. What is the name of your blog (if you have one)? http://thethreegerbers.blogspot.ch
6. What are you passionate about? My family, traveling, baking, decorating, music, movies & series, taking pictures and writing
7. What else is there to know about you? I am on the board of a women's charity association: Gemeinnütziger Frauenverein Lenzburg

Now it's your turn, thank you!

PS: if you don't have a login to actually comment below this post, please send me your contribution via e-mail or Facebook message!



Comments

  1. 1. Emily
    2. Florida!
    3. Right outside NYC
    4. Target, Iced Chai Tea Latte
    5. All You Need Is Love :)
    http://thesadlows.blogspot.com/
    6. Family, Fashion, Photography, Jesus
    7. I love peonies, roller coasters, and holding hands with my hubby of five years!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. On behalf of Ika:

    1. What is your name? Ika
    2. Where are you from? Indonesia
    3. Where are you living right now? I live in Jakarta now
    4. What is your favorite store and/or favorite Starbucks drink? I love coffee, and my most favorite coffee is local coffee (of course). But I also love Starbucks. Any store in a mall. Usually I have Coffee Latte. Or the special holiday ones. Or the special tea lattes.
    5. What is the name of your blog (if you have one)? Don’t have…
    6. What are you passionate about? Family and friends. Books. Body Pump. TV series J Music.
    7. What else is there to know about you? Do other people post?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be visible as soon as I had a chance to verify that you are not an anonymous user and/or a spammer.